on all orders over €100!
A. Company Details
- Fight Store Ireland and FightStoreIreland.ie/FightStoreDublin.ie are part of the Fight Store Ireland Ltd Group.
- Our registered company address is Unit 5, KCR Industrial Estate, Kimmage, Dublin 12, Republic of Ireland.
- We are registered with the Companies Registration Office . Our company registration number is 549868.
- Our VAT registration number is IE3288358KH.
- “We”, “us”, “our”, “company” and similar terms refer to Fightstore Ireland.
- “You”, “your”, “customer” and similar terms refer to the customer who is purchasing Goods from Fightstore Ireland.
- “Goods”, “products” and “items” refers to any products currently or previously offered for sale on the Fightstore Ireland website.
- “Order”, “ordered” and similar terms refer to the process by the customer of selecting goods and making the necessary payment to Fightstore Ireland.
- “Website” refers to the Fightstore Ireland website at www.fightstoredublin.ie.
- Our agreement to supply the goods to you is made on the date we dispatch the goods to the address you supplied when you ordered the goods.
- Title in the Goods shall pass to you on the date we dispatch the Goods to the address given when you ordered the Goods.
D. Product Photos and Colours
- Product photos are taken internally by professional photographers or provided by the manufacturers.
- Because colour representation in photography, printing, scanning and computer monitors can vary, the colours should be used for guidance only.
- Some product styles may have been changed slightly since the photos were taken, or may vary slightly between different colours/finishes of the product. The photos should therefore be used as a general indication of the style and fit only.
- If you wish to clarify any product details before ordering please contact us.
- All prices on this website are quoted in Irish Euros. Prices include VAT where applicable but exclude postage and packaging.
- The prices and promotions offered on the website may differ from those prices and promotions offered at the same time in our stores.
- We are under no obligation to honour any in-store price or promotion in the event that they differ from those on the website. Similarly, our stores are under no obligation to honour any website price or promotion.
- Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the period specified in the promotion. If no period is specified we may alter or end the promotion and price reductions at any time.
- All “was” prices have been charged for a continuous period of 28 days in the last six months either on one of our websites or in one of our stores. “Was up to” prices refer to the highest priced size and colour combination. “From” refers to the lowest priced size and colour combination.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, products and product specifications on the website at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
- We may issue promotional offer codes entitling the user to a discount off the total order value. The offer code must be entered during checkout when ordering online or quoted before making payment when ordering by telephone. It cannot be applied at a later time after payment is complete. Only one offer code may be used for each order.
F. Credit, Debit Cards & PayPal
- All credit, debit card & PayPal payments are taken at the time you place your order.
- If either you or we cancel part or all of the order the relevant amount will be refunded onto your card. Refunds will be processed within 28 days.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Delta, JCB and Solo.
- All online credit and debit card payments are processed by one of 2 leading online card processing gateways, PayPal or Sage Pay depending on checkout option, who are approved by all leading card issuers.
- All telephone credit and debit card payments are processed manually in our offices through our card processing terminal.
- The transaction will appear as a payment to “www.fightstoredublin.ie” or “Fight Store Ireland Ltd” on your card statement.
G. Delivery Destinations and Costs
- Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland standard delivery is €4.99. FREE Delivery offered on all orders over €100.
- United Kingdom standard delivery is €9.99. FREE Delivery offered on all orders over €100.
- Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands standard delivery is €14.99.
- Austria, Denmark, Switzerland standard delivery is €15.99.
- Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy (mainland), Poland, Sweden, Slovakia and Slovenia standard delivery is €19.99.
- Finland, Spain (mainland), Norway and Portugal (mainland) standard delivery is €28.99.
- Bulgaria, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania standard delivery is €34.99.
- Cyprus standard delivery is €145.00.
- France: Corsica standard delivery is €32.00.
- Greece standard delivery is €124.00.
- Malta standard delivery is €84.99.
- Portugal: Azores, Madeira standard delivery is €110.00.
- Spain: Balearen standard delivery is €57.99.
- Spain: Canary Islands standard delivery is €84.99.
- Turkey standard delivery is €123.99.
H. Delivery Times
- Republic of Ireland Standard delivery orders are delivered between 4 to 10 working days.
- Republic of Ireland Express delivery orders are delivered in 48 hours.
- Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom orders are delivered between 4 to 10 working days.
- Parcels sent to all other European Countries will be delivered within 6 to 10 working days depending on the country.
- “Working days” are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- You may receive your goods in several packages which arrive on different days. We often send goods that are in stock straight away and send any outstanding goods as soon as we receive them from our suppliers.
- If we are unable to deliver your order within the above periods we will contact you as soon as we are aware of the problem.
I. Delivery Methods
- Irish orders are sent by DPD.
- Northern Ireland, United Kingdom and all other destinations are being sent by DPD.
- Some deliveries may require a signature on receipt.
J. Next Day Delivery
- If you require your goods urgently we can offer next day delivery at no extra cost to the Republic of Ireland addresses only. This is only available on items that are in stock and available for immediate dispatch at the time of order.
- This service is available to the Republic of Ireland only.
- To allow us to check stock when you order, orders for next day delivery must be placed by telephone to 01 405 5024.
- Next day delivery orders received by 3 pm Monday to Thursday will be delivered the following day.
- Next day delivery orders placed before 3 pm Friday will be delivered Monday.
- Next day delivery orders placed after 5 pm Friday, all day Saturday or all day Sunday will be delivered Tuesday.
- To order for next day delivery please call us on 01 405 5024 between 9:00am and 4:00pm Monday to Sunday.
K. Same Day Delivery
- If you require your goods urgently we can offer same day delivery for €9.99 per order to anywhere in Dublin 1 – 24, plus Blackrock and Dun Laoghaire. This service is provided by An Post and is only available on items that are in stock and available for immediate dispatch at the time of order.
- This service has a weight restriction of 2kg.
- This service is available to Dublin only.
- To allow us to check stock when you order, orders for same day delivery must be placed by telephone to 01 405 5024.
- Same day delivery is not currently available for online orders.
- Same day delivery orders must be received by 12 pm Monday to Friday and they will be delivered by 6 pm that same day.
- Same day delivery orders placed after 12 pm Monday to Thursday will be delivered the following day.
- Same day delivery orders placed Friday after 12 pm and Saturday will be delivered Monday by 3 pm.
- To order for same day delivery please call us on 01 405 5024 between 10:00 am and 12:00 pm Monday to Friday.
L. Delivery Address
- You can specify any address in the Republic of Ireland or the European Union, for example your home, your neighbour’s, your workplace or anywhere else you like.
- We may need to carry out additional security checks if the delivery address is different to that cardholder address, which may delay your order. To help us with these checks please include the name of the householder at the delivery address rather than your name.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is correct and complete. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss or delay if the address you entered is incorrect or incomplete.
M. Out of Stock
- We carry large stocks of the items on this website. However due to the wide range of size and colour combinations some items may be temporarily out of stock.
- We will often send goods that are in stock straight away and send the outstanding goods as soon as we receive them from our suppliers.
- In the unlikely event of any item being out of stock and not expected within three weeks, you will be notified by one of our customer service representatives, and given the option either to continue with the rest of your order, substitute the unavailable items with similar alternatives, or to cancel.
- We will be happy to discuss your options when we contact you.
- You will receive an electronic receipt by email, which included your order number. In case of any queries, you will need to quote your order number and name to one of our customer service representatives.
- If you pay online by credit or debit card you will receive a payment confirmation email from our payment gateway, PayPal.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your goods are dispatched which will contain the items dispatched, the carrier name and their tracking reference if available.
- If the delivery address is the same as the credit or debit cardholder’s address a paper copy of the receipt will be included with your goods.
- If the delivery address is different a delivery note will be included with the goods and a receipt will be posted to the cardholder address.
- If you require a further copy of your invoice please contact us to request it. All requested duplicate invoices are sent by post to the cardholder address.
O. Tracking Your Order
- If you have created an account on our website you will be able to view a list of all your orders and track their status online. Simply log in then click Order History.
- If you did not create an account when you ordered you can track the status of an individual order by entering the order number and email address on the Order Tracking page.
- We will send you an email when your goods are dispatched containing the name of the delivery company and their tracking number, so that you can track delivery progress on their website. Delivery company tracking information will not be available until your parcel is scanned in at their depot so please allow up to two working days for it to be available.
- This email will list the items dispatched. If the dispatch does not complete your order then the outstanding items will be sent shortly.
- If you require further assistance please contact us.
- This return procedure and policy is relevant to all on-line and mail order transactions and purchases.
- If you change your mind and decide the purchased item is unsuitable, please return within 14 days of receiving your order.
- When returning your item(s), please complete and enclose our Returns Form to help us identify your package and process your return as quickly as possible.
- If you do not have a printer please include the same information in a letter in your package.
- Your parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us, so we recommend using a registered or recorded postal service..
- Items cannot be returned in store for an exchange or refund.
- Any free goods supplied as part of the product purchase must be returned with the product, otherwise we may deduct the full list price of the missing items from any refund.
- The manufacturer’s size tolerance on jeans is +/- 0.5″ on waist and leg length. So for example a pair of 30/32 jeans should measure between 29.5″ and 30.5″ waist and between 31.5″ and 32.5″ inside leg. Bottom widths (where shown) are based on 32″ waist jeans and will be proportionally larger or smaller for other waist sizes. Jeans returns will only be accepted as not measuring correctly if they are outside this tolerance.
- Products which have been tailored, customised or specially ordered to your requirements can only be returned of faulty or incorrectly supplied. They cannot be returned if you change your mind or order incorrectly.
- When returning your item(s), please complete and enclose our Returns Form to help us identify your package and process your return as quickly as possible.
- Please ensure all items are returned to us in their original condition, Fightstore Ireland reserves the rights to refuse a refund or exchange if the goods returned are deemed to have been damaged or tampered with.
- What items are non-refundable?
- Items which have been worn, washed or containing odors
- Hygienic items such as mouth guards, groin protectors and undergarments
- Compression and vale tudo shorts
- Elevation Training Mask and mask sleeves
- Heavy bags, freestanding bags and bag stands
- Grappling dummies
- Interlocking puzzle mats
- What items are non-refundable?
- Please note that returning goods for the purpose of exchange or refund is at your own expense, however if you are returning the product because of an error on our part or a manufacturing fault, Fightstore Ireland will be happy to refund all costs associated in returning the item back to us, as well as your original postage costs.
- Fightstore Ireland will send email confirmation upon receipt of any product returns.
- Refunds will be processed within 28 days.
- If you wish to exchange your purchase for a different size, colour or style, please return it with a returns form as detailed above.
- For these exchanges we do not refund your return postage cost. We will also charge our standard postage and packing cost of €5 to your credit/debit card to cover the cost of sending the replacement goods to you. If the price of the replacement goods is different we will charge or refund the difference to your card as appropriate. Refunds will be processed within 28 days.
- If you have paid by cheque or postal order we will contact you if any further payment is due.
R. Cancellations and Alterations
- If you wish to cancel or change your order, please call us on 01 405 5024 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday to Sunday, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We advise you to email us immediately, or call us between 10:00 and 11:30, to stand the best chance of catching us before your order is processed. If you email us, please include a daytime telephone number.
- Please have your order number available when you call, or include it in your email.
- If you contact us before your order has been processed, we will be happy to alter or cancel it.
- If we have already sent your order, you will need to refuse the delivery or return it to us as soon as you receive it (please refer to the Returns information above). We will refund your payment when we receive the returned or refused package. Refunds will be processed within 28 days.
S. Complaints Procedure
- We are confident that you will be happy with our service. If anything is not right, please call us on 01 405 5024 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday to Sunday, or email at email@example.com.
- When you email us, please include a daytime telephone number if possible.
- We will do everything we can to quickly resolve the matter to your complete satisfaction.
- In the unlikely event that you are still not happy, please contact Stefan (our Managing Director) by direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and he will give the matter his personal attention. We request that you do not contact Stefan until you have given our customer services team the opportunity to help you.
- We will deal with your complaint efficiently, and will contact you within two working days to discuss the matter and resolve the problem.
- We take great care to ensure the information and prices on this website are accurate and current. However, no matter how carefully we check it, errors do occasionally slip through. Any errors discovered will be corrected as soon as we become aware of them.
- If you notice any errors or inconsistencies please let us know.
- In the unlikely event that a website error affects your order, we will contact you before we process your order to discuss the matter. If you discover any errors after we have processed your order, you are of course welcome to cancel your order and return the goods.
- We share relevant information only with those parties entrusted with the processing of your account and the fulfillment of your order. We have established procedures to protect your privacy – and we uphold them vigorously.
- From time to time we may pass information to outside research companies whom we ask to contact you directly for your opinions on our products and services. We provide them with only the information they need to perform their function, and any communication will clearly show our company name.
- From time to time we may pass names and addresses only to a mailing company for posting our catalogues bearing our company name on our behalf. This company will never use the information to post material that was not provided by us.
- We only obtain information from you when you enter it on the ordering page, and we only request the information that is required to efficiently process your order. The entries marked with a * are required to allow us to process your order, other items are optional but are useful in the event that we need to contact you about your order.
- The only other item of information that is collected automatically is the IP address used for your current Internet connection session (this is for security and fraud prevention purposes only).
- When you complete your order you can choose to receive occasional email newsletters. This is an opt-in email list, meaning that you must tick the box to join the list (the default is ticked). You can easily remove yourself from this list at any time.
- We may occasionally share our email list with other businesses in the Fightstore Ireland group and carefully selected local companies offering products or services that we feel may be of interest and relevance to our customers. We will only share your email address, never any other details.
- A cookie is a very small piece of information in the form of a text file placed on your computer hard drive by lots of the websites that you visit. Cookies allow us to help you get the best out of your visit to the website and improve your user experience, for instance by remembering that you have visited before. They can also be used to make sure that any advertising you see is relevant to you.
- Our cookies are used to store basic information, like your user identification. They do not store password or credit card information.
- Strictly Necessary cookies – Cookies are set to help support the structure of the pages that are displayed to you. These help the website to remember the products you have added to your shopping basket, your progress through checkout and whether or not you are logged in. This type of cookie only lasts for the duration of the time you are visiting the website and for a short time afterwards in case you decide to return. After you leave the website they are deleted automatically after three hours.
- Targeting cookies – Fightstore Ireland may set cookies on your computer and allow carefully selected third parties to do the same while you are browsing our site. These will collect information about your browsing habits and allow us to show you adverts while you are browsing our site and other sites on the internet. The expiration of these cookies varies but is typically 30 days.
- Cookies are used to help us understand the performance of our marketing activity and improve the relevance of the adverts that you see. We use these cookies to display products and services that we think will interest you, both on our website and on other websites across the internet
W. Ordering Online and Security
- Shopping at Fightstore Ireland is safe. We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all your personal information. All credit and debit card payments are processed by a leading online card processing gateways, PayPal and Sage Pay, who are approved by all leading card issuers and are compliant with the latest PCI-DSS card processing regulations.
- If you want to check that the connection is via SSL, right-click on the page (the order entry and confirmation pages only) and choose “Properties” from the pop-up menu.
- If you are still unsure about sending your credit or debit card details to us over the Internet, please telephone 01 405 5024 between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday and speak to one of our customer service representatives to place your order.
- Alternatively you can pay by cheque or postal order.
- We do not store or process any credit or debit card details through any of our computer systems or internet servers. For online payments the card details are processed and held by PayPal or Sage Pay and are not available to us. For telephone orders we process the payment directly through our terminal.
- All order paperwork is securely destroyed one month after completion of your order.
- The contents of this website are copyright © Fightstore Ireland 2014 – 2016.
- Copyright in some product images is owned by our suppliers or their agents. Fightstore Ireland is a trademark of Fight Store Ireland Ltd.
- Products sold by Fightstore Ireland may be subject to copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights in favour of third parties. Fightstore Ireland acknowledges those rights.
- The content of this website will be updated from time to time and changes will be made to the range of products available for purchase. Please note that your purchase of any product will be subject to availability of stock.
- We will update and amend our Terms and Conditions (and other customer information documentation) periodically. The latest version will always be available on this page. For orders and returns the Terms and Conditions at the time of ordering apply. For privacy, cookies and other matters the current Terms and Conditions apply.
- In the event of any discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and other information on this website, these Terms and Conditions are deemed to be correct.
- The laws of the Republic of Ireland will govern your use of this Web site.
- If any provision of this document is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of this document and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
- In all cases our maximum liability to you is the full purchase price you paid for the goods.
Y. Nothing in this document affects your statuary rights as a consumer.