on all orders over €100!
Men’s Sports Recovery Bath Salts– Specifically blended using the finest salts and essential oils Pure Athletes Mens Sports Recovery Bath Salts offer a premium muscle recovery solution for active men.
The high quality ingredients contain a synergistic blend of 15 oils to help reduce muscle pain and joint soreness, aid in healing and rejuvenate the body for a faster recovery and return to play.
Some Benefits of the Pure Athlete Bath Salts Ingredients:
- Marjoram: Boost circulation, calms and relieves tension.
- Eucalyptus: High in vitamin content stimulates white blood cells, increasing circulation – therefore an increase in immunity and fighting disease. Detoxifying and antiseptic in nature.
- Wintergreen: anti inflammatory and aids in reducing muscle soreness and fatigue.
- Black Pepper: Eases sore muscles, improves circulation and muscle tone
- Ginger: reduces inflammation, improves circulation, pain relief, arthritis and rheumatism.
- Lime: Antiseptic properties, anti-oxidant, muscle/joint pain, anti arthritic.
- Cinnamon: benefits of cinnamon can be attributed to its antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, astringent and anti clotting (helping with blood circulation) properties.
- Cedar Wood: can be attributed to its properties like, anti septic, anti spasmodic, tonic, astringent.
- Pine: The therapeutic properties of pine oil are antimicrobial, antineuralgic, antirheumatic, antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, restorative, adrenal cortex stimulant as well as stimulant to the circulation and nervous system. Pine oil is most useful to relieve mental and physical fatigue, while having a cleansing and invigorating effect on an area and is great for vapor as it promotes healing. It can be used for cuts and sores, for excessive perspiration, while its warming properties help with rheumatism, arthritis, gout, muscule pain and it can stimulate circulation.
- Vetiver: Helps accelerate the healing of cuts and wounds.
- Rosemary: Strengthens the body, great for pain relief, especially sore muscles and arthritic pain.
- Laurelberry: Uplifts mood and eases tension, used as astringents and even as a reasonable salve for open wounds, reputed to alleviate arthritis and rheumatism.
- Fir Needle: Detoxifier by nature. Diuretic, removes toxins. Stimulant, increases blood flow/circulation.
- Blue Chamomile: Good for dull ache rather than intense pain. Anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic and bacterial agent. Helps itchy dry skin.
- Peppermint: reviving oil to aid in mental fatigue, has a cooling action which may assist in pain relief, soothes sore joints and ligaments.
Click here to buy.