Valor VLR Superlight BJJ GI – Grey
The Grey Valor VLR Superlight BJJ GI is a premium Ultralight GI made from a 350gram pearl weave that’s lightweight, durable and comfortable to train in.
The A1 VLR GI weighs around 1.2kg making it one of the lightest GIs on the market making it the ideal comp GI.
The GI jacket is a competition cut so it fits closer to the body giving it a better fit than most standard GIs. It features contrast stitching, stylish Valor patches and embroideries and a EVA foam rubber cored lapel.
The Pants are made from 8oz canvass cotton and feature contrast stitching, drawstring loops and Drawstring. The Drawstring is our very own Super Thick Duo Layer Rope Drawstring. Its twice as thick as most of the other rope drawstrings and features a canvass cotton outer layer and a thick slightly elasticated inner core. These are the best drawstrings on any GI we have seen!
Valor VLR Superlight BJJ GI Technical Specs:
- 350 Gram Superlight Pearl Weave Jacket
- Ultralight Weight (A1 weighing around 1.2kg)
- EVA Foam Rubberised Lapel
- Contrast Stitching
- Tailored Cut for a better fit
- 8oz Canvass Cotton Trousers
- 4 Drawstring Loops to keep the drawstring in the correct position and to stop it moving around
- Super Thick Duo Layer Rope Drawstring
Valor VLR Superlight BJJ GI Size Chart: Height – Weight
- A1 – 5’2-5’8 – 55-70 Kg
- A2 – 5’9-5’11 – 71-86 Kg
- A3 – 6’0-6’2 – 87-102 Kg
- A4 – 6’2-6’3 – 103-120 Kg
What do you think of the grey Valor VLR Superlight BJJ GI?
A1, A2, A3, A4