Onnit Alpha Brain Instant – Natural Spice
Onnit Alpha Brain Instant – One of the world’s best selling Nootropics, Onnit’s Alpha Brain, is now available in an Instant Mix. Just add water to create a refreshing drink that delivers a cognitive enhancing boost that can ignite your creativity, productivity and focus.
Using only natural ingredients, vitamins and amino acids Alpha Brain Instant will deliver the performance boost of a high grade energy drink, but with no stimulants used in its formula, there are no jittery highs, and no crashes to look forward to.
One box contains 30 serving sachets of Alpha Brain Instant Mix.
If you are new to the world of Nootropics, check out our Beginners Guide.
What is in Onnit Alpha Brain Instant?
ac-11® — Cat’s Claw Extract
- Also known as the Rainforests Super Herb, ac-11® is created using proprietary molecular sieving technology from the Amazon’s Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa), a plant revered by traditional cultures.
- L-Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine, or Alpha GPC, is a phospholipid derivative found concentrated in important brain cell membranes. Alpha GPC supports cognitive function by improving the ability to synthesize acetylcholine, which has been linked to memory, focus and REM sleep states.
- An extract from a plant in the clubmoss family (Huperzia serrata), Huperzine A is a naturally derived acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. Acetylcholinesterase (AchE) is responsible for the breakdown of acetylcholine. By effectively inhibiting AchE, more acetylcholine is made available.
- Bacopa monnieri is an Ayurvedic herb found in primarily in India, believed to help support cognitive health. Bacosides, an active compound in Bacopa, are thought to play a key role in memory and general cognitive health.
- L-tyrosine is an amino acid precursor that helps the body with the production of the neurotransmitter L-dopa.
- L-theanine is credited as one of the major reasons why green tea is much smoother than any other caffeinated beverage. Closely related to the GABA mechanism and easily absorbed by the body, L-theanine helps to maintain balance in the Alpha BRAIN formula.
Oatstraw (Avena sativa)
- Oatstraw is a mildly relaxing herb that has a history of traditional use as one of nature’s stress-management nutrients.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) is an essential lipid compound abundant within brain cell membranes.
- An antioxidant naturally abundant in blueberries, this particular compound helps the body with the reduction of oxidative stress.
- One of the body’s busiest vitamins, involved in an numerous biological reactions in the body. One of its primary tasks is to aid in the synthesis of amino acids and neurotransmitters.
What do you think of the Natural Spice flavour Onnit Alpha Brain Instant?