Hemp FORCE Bar
Out of stock
The Reason behind Hemp FORCE Bar
Bars generally fall into two categories: Way too high in sugar, or packed with chalky protein that’s hard to digest. Those two options are unacceptable for peak performance, and so the Hemp FORCE Bar was born. Take a look at the ingredients. What you are going to see there is a big list of real food, and nothing else. Earth grown nutrients with a broad spectrum of healthy fats, minerals, fiber and protein pressed into a shape that is perfect for on the go, and just right for the human mouth. That’s what your body wants, and so that is the bar we made.
As any good chef will tell you, if you use great ingredients, there isn’t a whole lot you need to do for the taste. The Hemp FORCE bar allows the flavor of the coconut, almonds, and oats to come through, swirling with some sweet natural vanilla and kicked off with a hint of sea salt. Unlike those artificial flavors you get sick of half way through, this tastes like an indulgent food.
Hemp FORCE™ Bar Research
Hemp FORCE™: The optimal protein supplement
Hemp FORCE utilizes a rich and complete protein isolated from raw, organic hemp seeds. Containing all of the essential amino acids, all three branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), and both essential fatty acids (Omega-3 and Omega-6), the protein profile of hemp seeds is the most nutritious in the plant kingdom. Cocoa and maca root not only enhance the natural flavor of the hemp, but also contain several antioxidant and bioactive compounds beneficial for peak performance. With a touch of stevia, a natural zero calorie sweetener, Hemp FORCE supplies the body with an all-natural, easily digestible protein supplement with a nutrition profile unlike any other protein supplement available.
The health benefits of hemp seed protein
The protein isolated from hemp contains a unique mixture of two proteins, edestin and albumin, present in a 3-to-1 ratio[source]. Edestin is a globular protein found only in hemp and contains a higher content of essential amino acids compared to soy protein[source]. Human albumin is water-soluble transport protein in the blood, synthesized in the liver by using available dietary protein. Dietary albumin is present in high concentrations in non-vegetarian sources of protein, such as dairy and meat. Inadequate protein intake or vegetarian diet can lead to low levels of blood albumin and result in muscle weakness, fatigue, and kidney and liver issues[source]. Consuming hemp protein and other foods with high albumin content can help boost the body’s ability to synthesize human blood albumin, contributing to healthy osmotic pressure, decreasing inflammation and maintaining stable blood pH.
Hemp FORCE for performance
Hemp protein represents one of the most nutritious and energetically favorable vegetarian proteins available. The content of essential amino acids, essential fatty acids and unique bioactive compounds from hemp seeds makes Hemp FORCE suitable for anyone: from the most intense body builders to the healthiest vegetarians. Maca root, cocoa, and stevia provide a rich taste, a burst in energy, and an array of phytochemical nutrients that is unrivaled by other protein supplements available. Hemp FORCE is the next generation of protein supplements, beneficial for all individuals alike.
Hemp FORCE Bar Ingredients:
- Hemp Protein – Their special blend of whole seeds and high protein concentrate, we chose hemp for several reasons. First and foremost hemp is a complete protein, containing the full spectrum of essential amino acids and of course the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) that are so vital for muscle recovery. In addition, hemp is an excellent source of fiber as well as being rich in essential fatty acids (Omega-3 and Omega-6). One of the other unique characteristics of hemp is the composition of protein, edestin and albumin, which are some of the closest plant proteins to human muscle.
- Chia Seeds – Are a wealth of fiber, omega’s, minerals and protein, that have many calling Chia the perfect superfood.
- Gluten Free Oats – Oats are a staple food, offering complex carbohydrates, fiber and nutrients.
- Unsweetened Coconut – Coconuts is naturally sweet, unsulfured, full of electrolytes and brings a delicious exotic taste.
- Millet – Millet is a high fiber, gluten-free grain, naturally rich in iron and B-complex vitamins.
- Almonds – A great source of protein, almonds are also rich in fiber, minerals and the antioxidants vitamin E and selenium.
- Pecans – Pecans are a great source of protein, Omega-6 fatty acids, antioxidants and beneficial plant sterols.
- Organic Coconut Oil – A rich natural source of MCT oil, one of the cleanest burning energy sources for the body. The epitome of ‘good fats’.
- Almond Butter – Almond Butter has a classic nutty flavor with a rich, velvety texture that offers additional Vitamin E and magnesium.
- Sea Salt – Naturally acquired salt is packed with essential trace minerals and electrolytes and plays a valuable role in the regulation of myriad bodily processes.
- Organic Stevia Extract – Stevia rebaudiana is a natural zero calorie sweetener extracted from the leaf of a South American plant.
- Natural Flavors – Nothing but pure organic vanilla extract to finish off this delicate and delicious flavor.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What do you think of Hemp FORCE Bar?