Adidas Box Hog 2 Boxing Boots – Shock Blue
The Adidas Box Hog 2 Boxing Boots: a low-profile boot with a sturdy mesh upper construction keeps you cool and on your feet into the last round.
- Gum Rubber: Gum rubber outsole offers ultimate indoor traction and grip
- Textile 3 Stripes 3 Stripes of woven textile for superior lightweight support
- Suede Overlays Synthetic-suede overlays for light weight, durability and comfort
- Open Mesh, Sturdy, single layer, highly breathable mesh for superior climate control
- Available from size 3.5 to 14
Adidas was founded in 1948 and registered as a company on the 18th August 1949 by Adi Dassler. It has grown to be the second biggest sportswear manufacturer in the world after Nike. In the 2008 Bejing Olympic Games, Adidas was the official, approved supplier of boxing gloves and headguards which were all their AIBA range as well as stocking out the GB team with Adidas shorts, vests and boxing boots. Adidas continue to grow and create great products that aren’t only supplying boxers but athletes in a vary of different sports all around the world.
Check out our full range of Adidas boxing shoes here.
What do you think of the blue Adidas Box Hog 2 Boxing Boots?
3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14