Adidas BJJ Quest Gi – White
Adidas BJJ Quest Gi – Jacket:
- 580 grams 100% Cotton Pre-Shrunk
- Inside jacket pattern design
- Single weave, durability of a double weave
- Firm collar with rubber inside that keeps the jacket light and your lapel bacteria free
- Adidas logo embroidered on the shoulder of the jacket and the top of the trousers
- 3 stripes on the bottom of both sides of the trousers and the arms of the jacket
- Adidas Jiu Jitsu neck and trouser tape
- FREE adidas satin carry bag
Adidas BJJ Quest Gi – Trousers:
- 345 grams 100% Cotton Pre-Shrunk
- Stretchable drawstring ropes on the trousers with drawstring loops
- Re-inforced knee padding
Please see sizing chart image above for your perfect size.
Adidas have a great track record in Boxing gear. At Fightstore PRO Ireland we have a full range of boxing equipment such as boxing vests, boxing shorts, boxing boots and A.I.B.A Approved head guards and boxing gloves all high quality, durable and highly praised in the Boxing community.
Adidas was founded in 1948 and registered as a company on the 18th August 1949 by Adi Dassler. It has grown to be the second biggest sportswear manufacturer in the world after Nike. In the 2008 Bejing Olympic Games, Adidas was the official, approved supplier of boxing gloves and headguards which were all their AIBA range as well as stocking out the GB team with Adidas shorts, vests and boxing boots. Adidas continue to grow and create great products that aren’t only supplying boxers but athletes in a vary of different sports all around the world.
What do you think of the white Adidas BJJ Quest Gi?
A1, A2, A3, A4, A5